1. I love being near the ocean.
2. Our neigbors very friendly and helpful
3. I think the Filipinos all have a natural beauty.
4. I just love the sunshine.
5. I just love the tropical rain.
6. I love going down to the open market and just walking around.
7. I love riding in a tricycle.
8. I love seeing the reactions of the Filipinos when I speak just a little bit of Cebuano.
9. I love the Filipino food.
10. I love it when the children put my hand to their forehead as a sign of respect.
11. just love the tropical vegetation.
12. I love being able to pay the locals to do various odd jobs from, electrical work, lawn work, carpentry work and so many things that I really don't have to do.
13. I love the fact that I don't have to have my own transportation here.
14. I love it that the domestic transportation, tryclcles, buses and flights are so inexpensive.
15. I love seeing all the birds and butterflies in our front and back yards.
16. I love it that my wife can ask the neighborhood boys to help her carry stuff into the house or run an errand for her.
17. I love it that the cost of our rent and utilities are so low.
18. I love it that we have enough discretionary money here that we can help the community in some small way.
19. I love it that I am respected more by the children than where I lived before.
20. I just love going out in my little banca boat.
That's enough for now.